Where is WarriorMike?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 21, 2013
Warriormike used to regularly post interesting tidbits that sparked good conversation. I haven't seen anything from warriormike since around October of last year. Anyone know his whereabouts? Hopefully all is well!!

Mike

Feb 7, 2013
Why we are at it, whatever happened to the always entertaining Perfect Circle? I thought he was either crazy or crazy like a fox?:)

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Warriormike used to regularly post interesting tidbits that sparked good conversation. I haven't seen anything from warriormike since around October of last year. Anyone know his whereabouts? Hopefully all is well!!

Mike
Warrior mike posted a thread on evoshield 2 days obp in this forum

Sep 18, 2011
I'll play too. How about board member tghorley?? I met him in the summer at nationals where he was proudly watching his granddaughter play. He had a major health scare prior to nationals and was so happy that he was able to go. He was also written up in the local paper during nationals, about how he was an inspiration to the team. Has anyone heard from him?? I'm worried.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego

Mike

I'm here homie!! LOL Glad to see the love on the board!!

Work has been kicking my butt since baseball/softball season is in full swing, and my laptop has been sucking, so I haven't posted much like before.Oh yea, aaaaand my work blocked my internet soooooo, yea my postings have been even more minimal

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2013
I'm here homie!! LOL Glad to see the love on the board!!

Work has been kicking my butt since baseball/softball season is in full swing, and my laptop has been sucking, so I haven't posted much like before.Oh yea, aaaaand my work blocked my internet soooooo, yea my postings have been even more minimal

Glad to hear that all is well and work is "kicking your butt". That job thing is a good problem to have these days!!

Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877