Where is the best place to buy used equipment?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
I buy bats off ebay. Easy to find 1 or 2 year old Eastons for ~$100. Buy gloves on forums.softballfans.com. Bought my DD's mitt from Casedawg. Wasn't a Vinci, used Mizuno about 4 years ago. She still loves it.
Como, what is a good catcher mitt to buy that protects your hand pretty good. Which glove is the one that has a leather strap that fits across you palm inside the mitt? Seems to me that one offer good impact cushion for the hand.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
Shaker, Something that does not hurt my hand when I catch for DD. I had to change mitts as she gets faster. My hand is starting to sting a lot these day which is a good thing to have. LOL Time to change mitts.

She swings a 32/22 xeno 2014. I thought she should try a 33/23 if I can find a deal.

Thanks for asking Shaker.

sbcowboy,

I may have a 2015 33/23 Xeno for sale. It is DD's backup. I will check and see if she is willing to give it up.

Feb 21, 2012
Shaker, Something that does not hurt my hand when I catch for DD. I had to change mitts as she gets faster. My hand is starting to sting a lot these day which is a good thing to have. LOL Time to change mitts.

She swings a 32/22 xeno 2014. I thought she should try a 33/23 if I can find a deal.

Thanks for asking Shaker.

If the purpose is hand sting, then I would start with an inner glove. Its a much less expensive option. If you don't like it then go to a new mitt.
google "Markwort Palmgard Xtra Inner Glove". I think if you go to their website you can download a sizing chart and you should be able to get the right size online at whichever website has the best deal.

Jul 3, 2013
Como, what is a good catcher mitt to buy that protects your hand pretty good. Which glove is the one that has a leather strap that fits across you palm inside the mitt? Seems to me that one offer good impact cushion for the hand.

Sorry, I can't help with that.

May 24, 2013
So Cal

Vinci is at the top of the list for palm protection. The All-Star CMW3000 and Worth Liberty Advanced are very good, too, but not quite as thick a pad as Vinci uses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole