Best Place to Sell Bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

osagedr

Canadian Fastpitch Dad
Oct 20, 2016
Sorry in advance for offending people with this question but where do you think is the most "profitable" place to sell a bat? Came across a brand new (still in the wrapper) 2018 Ghost double-barrel 32/22 and know people really love that model and they are hard to find. I've looked on Ebay and figure that's probably the best option but am interested to know if there is somewhere else folks might be looking for something rare like that.

Appreciate whatever advice anyone might have!

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Sorry in advance for offending people with this question but where do you think is the most "profitable" place to sell a bat? Came across a brand new (still in the wrapper) 2018 Ghost double-barrel 32/22 and know people really love that model and they are hard to find. I've looked on Ebay and figure that's probably the best option but am interested to know if there is somewhere else folks might be looking for something rare like that.

Appreciate whatever advice anyone might have!
List it here in the classifieds. People sell here all the time.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
It seems like people are successful selling on DFP. However, you're probably getting a larger audience on Ebay. I've had good experience both buying and selling there.

I don't see a problem listing in both places. Just remember to take the Ebay listing down the instant you have an agreement to sell somewhere else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi