What're the differences between Miken Halo Lite, Rain Lite and Freak Lite

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 22, 2010
Somewhere in Malaysia
I hope some one here are quite familiar with these three Miken products, namely Halo Lite, Rain Lite and Freak Lite. All of them come with -12 ratio. I really need your advice before buying one of these Miken bats. What are the differences between them... esspecially which one perform the best.

Apr 1, 2010
I don't know anything about the Freak Lite. The Rain Lite is newer than the pink Halo Lite, although there is a new purple Halo Lite that is newer still. I've read that the pink Halo Lite is hotter than the Rain Lite, but I don't have any experience with the Rain. A girl on DD's team has the pink Halo and it seems pretty hot. (I found a $99 pink Halo one inch larger than her current bat and got it for DD's future use; I think it's going to be good value for the money.)

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I don't know the freak either. Just bought the rain light. In researching I found out rain light has more flex. It should bounce more, but break easier. My friends dd who is 17 had her rain for two years and hit dozens of homers. She is a very strong hitter, the rain finally broke about a month ago.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd