What should I use for DDs glove....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 19, 2012
My suggestion is:

Clean glove of all dirt with a slightly damp cloth and let fully dry. Apply pure lanolin very sparingly (a little goes a long way) to entire glove and let sit for 24 hours. Buff the glove with a clean, dry cloth, and place a softball in the pocket of the glove and a baseball just below the softball. Secure the softball and baseball in the glove by wrapping the glove with a large band, belt, or towel. Place wrapped glove in the house (not in the garage, car trunk, etc.) on a shelf in a room where the temperature stays constant.

Feb 12, 2014
I use Lexol leather cleaner and conditioner on my kids' gloves. I believe it is an excellent product. A friend who is a true expert in gloves recommends Wilson's glove cleaner and conditioner. You can probably find all of them on Amazon.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Agree with reagansdaddy, Lexol brown and orange bottles, you can get them at Walmart and most automotive parts stores. I use those two then seal the hand stall (liner and finger stalls) with Jobsite Beeswax, you can get a 3oz container from Amazon. It'll last you the rest of your life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32