What is the record for most pages for a thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2009
Thanks alot TJ. That really put a damper on my excitement. I guess I will go over there and say none of this would have ever happened if the 3rd baseman had been wearing a mask.....that should be worth a good 20 more.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Thanks alot TJ. That really put a damper on my excitement. I guess I will go over there and say none of this would have ever happened if the 3rd baseman had been wearing a mask.....that should be worth a good 20 more.

You could do that, or make an eye-spy comment about...

the girls practice swing in the on-deck circle, or...
why the catcher still had her head gear on, or...
is the 3rd base coach properly dressed, or...
did the outfielder properly track the ball, or...
is it appropriate for the spectator to be drinking a beer...(lol)

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Technical Hitting forum is hard to beat for colorful, long, drawn out disagreements.

I sometimes think some of those long back and forth banters is just one person with 10 different user names sitting in a poorly lit room on an Apple-IIe computer with a Fonzie poster on one wall and a Cheryl Tiegs poster on the other....drinking a Zima and smoking a Kent cigarette.

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
I sometimes think some of those long back and forth banters is just one person with 10 different user names sitting in a poorly lit room on an Apple-IIe computer with a Fonzie poster on one wall and a Cheryl Tiegs poster on the other....drinking a Zima and smoking a Kent cigarette.

Luckily, nobody could see how quickly I turned around after reading that to make sure you weren't in the room or looking through a crack in the curtains. How did you know? And that ain't Cheryl Tiegs, its Farah Fawcett!

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Luckily, nobody could see how quickly I turned around after reading that to make sure you weren't in the room or looking through a crack in the curtains. How did you know? And that ain't Cheryl Tiegs, its Farah Fawcett!

Eh...I was a Cheryl Ladd guy myself (lol)

cl1.jpg

That was until Bo Derek of course!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck