What in this pic isnt right? Little quiz

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I have a call into a LS connection with the QC# to find out what this bat really is...mislabel or not even a Z2000 at all (things happen in a factory). I'm sure its probably just a mislabel but unusual that a whole run wouldnt be messed up and kinda wierd I was quickly offered to have them take it back.

Nice story, some people might find this interesting. I have a very good friend in the softball biz also. There was a certain dealer who had their exclusive line (exclusives are repaint jobs on a current bat that a dealer will pay a manufacturer to do that ONLY they can sell) come out from Miken. Well, Miken had some fun and made a few of these exclusives very special...under the paint of the exclusive...they masked an Ultra. Some will know the real Ultra was prob the best bat ever made. Miken i'm sure didnt know any of these got into the public's hands as these were only "show" bats for people to see how great the exclusive hit...haha. A certain someone got 2 of them from the garbage. Fun was had with one before it broke. The other is on his wall as a rare commodity.
Moral is, the factory can do a lot and nothing would surprise me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez