Welcome to High School-Lots of firsts tonight

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Not to shabby for the 8th hitter in the lineup!!! I promise not to brag about any more dingers unless they are really special and momentous. The first one is always special. Thanks for letting me share. the cool thing is that I happened to record it too.

First HRs are always great. I boasted about DD 3's first ITP HR. I am sure I will be back when she knocks one over the fence. With a new CoreSoftball20 bat, just a matter of time...

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
DD is playing her first official high school game tonight and during her first official high school plate appearance she takes it over the LC wall for her first official OTF HR. She has never hit it over even in practice, but she has been close lately...it was a matter of time. I would like to thank CoreSoftball20 as her bat vendor of choice!!!

Congrats to M !
Still waiting for DD to join the OTF club.
First HS at bat was a triple about 5 feet short.

Sep 29, 2014
Not to shabby for the 8th hitter in the lineup!!! I promise not to brag about any more dingers unless they are really special and momentous. The first one is always special. Thanks for letting me share. the cool thing is that I happened to record it too.

Not for long I imagine ;)

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I'm wondering what "Arrow" it was...

2016 LXT 33/23

Congrats to M !
Still waiting for DD to join the OTF club.
First HS at bat was a triple about 5 feet short.

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! Parents of the OTF clubbers have been telling me that it's just a matter of time before they get it. When we heard about another kiddo that I used to coach that was the pip squeak of her all star team who batted dead last just hit her second OTF recently. DD was like are you kidding me?? I put in some much more work and take it serious and she banged it over before me? I said good for her. Puberty helps a lot too!!! I want all kids that work at it to have that experience at least once.

DD just came home and said she hit the fence in the air 3 times today. Must have been all that basketball/conditioning she did the past 3 months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes