Weekend brag thread!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 17, 2014
Ross Ohio
My DD has had this fear of sliding in a game ever since she started playing softball almost 5 years ago. She knows how to been to many camps where she had to do it did many times with her old rec team. This year is her first year playing select ball and this past weekend we were at a tourny in Beevercreek Ohio on our third game of the day on Saturday. She was finially in scoring postion at third one of her team mates hit a ball deep center field her third base coach told her to go but she hesitated then went. With the ball coming fast to home plate she slid into home with some confusion with the other teams pitcher and catcher she was able to score the last and winning run of the game.
I told her on the way home win loos or draw her sliding in a game was worth the whole weekend and her scoring a run off that slide just made it that much sweeter.

Proud of ya B!!

C.K

Mar 16, 2012
The team my daughter plays on took 2 in the state championships this weekend. The state champs put us in the loser bracket Saturday night in a 6-5 loss. We took out 3 teams in the loser bracket to face them in the championship game which we lost 1-0 off a solo homer. Our pitchers pitched great all weekend, great job girls, we had the bats a cranking all weekend also.
To the Panthers(champs) Kudo's to the center and right fielders for making the 3 diving flat out catches even thought it costed us 5 runs it was great to watch.

C.K

Mar 16, 2012
runners up

The team my daughter plays on took 2 in the state championships this weekend. The state champs put us in the loser bracket Saturday night in a 6-5 loss. We took out 3 teams in the loser bracket to face them in the championship game which we lost 1-0 off a solo homer. Our pitchers pitched great all weekend, great job girls, we had the bats a cranking all weekend also.
To the Panthers(champs) Kudo's to the center and right fielders for making the 3 diving flat out catches even thought it costed us 5 runs it was great to watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1