WCWS, who is going in person??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Going to make our 1st live appearance at the 'big one'!! Anyone else going??

All our DD's are very excited to see the great levels of play from the college girls. Hope to get a few autographs.

May 23, 2008
We will be there, but we are playing in a tourny south of the City. If our tourny average holds out, we will be good enough to make it to Sunday, but avg is 2 games Sunday morning. So we will stop by on the way home Sunday afternoon.

I don't know how old your dd is, but you can attend the yes clinic, my dd has a blast and gets alot of the girls to sign her ball and shirt. She is dissapointed she cannot go this time, but loves to play tournys.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
We will be there, but we are playing in a tourny south of the City. If our tourny average holds out, we will be good enough to make it to Sunday, but avg is 2 games Sunday morning. So we will stop by on the way home Sunday afternoon.

I don't know how old your dd is, but you can attend the yes clinic, my dd has a blast and gets alot of the girls to sign her ball and shirt. She is dissapointed she cannot go this time, but loves to play tournys.

We are playing in the "a" class Triple Crown there. Sure wish there was more of the big legendary teams from the west coast attending. Like to see where we stand. Guess we will have to pinch some more pennies to do some future hunting. :)

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
We'll be there for the Friday evening games. We may slip over to see some "real softball" at the Triple Crown. What time does your team play?