WBC Phoenix

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 16, 2010
Nashua, NH
Thx will check when l get back home thx for quick reply

No problem. I know people have been accessing things, so it should work. Just make sure you log in.

Also, I'm getting on a plane to Arizona at 3:25 EST. Direct flight, so I won't be able to answer any questions/solve any issues for those 7 hours!

Sep 17, 2009
I got access to all the content this a.m. (haven't had a chance to work through much of it but looking forward to it).

I received an email "reminder" at 5am, but wasn't really necessary. When logged into the site today, the pull down menu for the ebook now includes options for: eBook Download, Video Content, Bonus Content. Click on those and you can get to the content. Hope that helps....

Feb 16, 2010
Nashua, NH
The 5 AM was me adding you to the email list for book owners. Trying to be thorough without being overwhelming!

Also, I figured out why some people who did the pre-launch sale couldn't access the files. I'm manually fixing now. I'll post when it is updated.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
The 5 AM was me adding you to the email list for book owners. Trying to be thorough without being overwhelming!

Also, I figured out why some people who did the pre-launch sale couldn't access the files. I'm manually fixing now. I'll post when it is updated.

Congratulations on the successful launch of your baby! It'll serve as excellent practice if you decide to have children of your own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish