WBC Phoenix

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 16, 2010
Nashua, NH
Bought it...is it a download, or will you need wifi... I have to fly to Dallas and back tomorrow?

Awesome! There will be download links to the PDF and mp3 files. Video will be played directly on the site. So if you download, you could read and listen on the plane!

Feb 16, 2010
Nashua, NH
Just a quick update....

I've been getting some emails with problems completing orders.

*** If you are trying to purchase with the email address you used to create an account at TewksHitting.com, you must log in BEFORE making the purchase! ***

Also, the site has been getting slammed with traffic. Which is good... except the site has crashed a couple times. My web hosting company is in the process of upgrading my account. If you have some trouble, I apologize. It will be running faster ASAP.

If you just absolutely cannot get it to work, shoot me an email at Bobby@TewksHitting.com and I'll make sure you get in at the pre-launch price.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Tewks
Good luck with the new ebook.. I am sure you put allot of effort into it. Also sure it has very good information.
With all the hard work building your hitting place and working with hitters, you are doing something many of us wish we could do full time.
Best luck in your journey.

SL

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Waiting to be able to download the E-book today.
34i25c3.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish