Walk Up Song? What is yours?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 26, 2019
Think my DD's whole team would have picked Old Town Road last summer, thank god that phase has passed.

Also, Roll Tide.
Not sure who you are Roll Tiding but his DD is going to Auburn. They don't say that there...

Now, those of us who went to Alabama do say it. As well as various and sundry nouveau fans and hangers on.😂

Aug 16, 2019
NORTH TEXAS
My dd to my surprise went the opposite of her friends and team mates on this topic and used the chorus to Dolly Parton's 9-5 for high school walk up.. It shocked her mom and I when it first came on, but was better in my opinion than the rap music I can't understand the words too.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
"IMO, no walk up songs unless you're at a single stadium event with a house PA system. "

I agree.

I find it weird that grown men feel the need to blare music at 7 am during warm ups. Please stop. You look childish. It is not helping your team get pumped. It is distracting them. Sometimes I think about getting one of the amps and blast classical or jazz fusion just to prove a point.

May 27, 2013
Our team or girls don’t have any, but if it were me and I wouldn’t get ejected for playing it I’d pick, “Too Lit” by Chris James and Jade Delvalle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi