Vision Training

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

coach_jeffobi

1st Time Assistant Coach
Jan 17, 2010
Ontario, CA
Hey all,

I think I've been studying enough hitting material to have something to say when I coach my sisters, but I feel as if I don't have enough to say about actually "seeing" the ball. Heck even when I do some bp i'll swing and miss completely something I felt like I was ready to crush. Same goes for my sisters. So I just wanted to get some advice and input on you guy's vision philosophies and how best to transfer that into each at bat. Thanks!

-Jeff

Mar 13, 2010
I'd love to help, but I've never had problems seeing the ball. I just 'know' where it is. Makes it INCREDIBLY hard for me to teach it to the girls!

Oct 19, 2009
Hey all,

I think I've been studying enough hitting material to have something to say when I coach my sisters, but I feel as if I don't have enough to say about actually "seeing" the ball. Heck even when I do some bp i'll swing and miss completely something I felt like I was ready to crush. Same goes for my sisters. So I just wanted to get some advice and input on you guy's vision philosophies and how best to transfer that into each at bat. Thanks!

-Jeff

Here is a link on tracking the ball I think will answer most of your questions.

http://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-hitting/2173-how-do-you-teach-tracking-ball.html

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez