Vinci gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
If so, that's news to me.
He's always done right by me.... I've bought several from him and my friend (another DFP'er) just got one at Christmas for his dd....

He may very well still be handling some business, but he mentioned a few months ago that he was backing off from being active with DFP because it was just too much for him to handle. Drakemir has picked up the ball where casedawg left it.

Jun 19, 2016
Drakemir got me a junior glove for son really fast. Be prepared to do some breaking in on these Vinci gloves. Even this junior glove took quite a bit of work. They are very high quality.

moe

Aug 14, 2013
Drakemir sold several at our Kobata clinic, nothing but good things from the parents that purchased them.

Jan 13, 2017
Just ordered mine from Drakemir he knows what will work and very easy to deal with my DD can't wait to get it . THANKS DFP

May 28, 2014
Drakemir sold several at our Kobata clinic, nothing but good things from the parents that purchased them.

Thanks Moe, was a great clinic. Look forward to seeing you again in the Spring - Also looks like my team might be playing in the Adirondack Dome in April, if anyone is looking for anything in particular let me know..

D-

Jul 25, 2016
My DD has a Vinci Optimus first base mitt. It's a 12.5" JBV0204, though it doesn't actually have the model number stamped on it. It was a sale item on the Vinci site for a while and I picked it up for her as a backup glove. It's a super nice mitt, but unfortunately, she feels it's too small for a 12" ball and is more comfortable with a 13" Rawlings PRODCT.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
My DD has a Vinci Optimus first base mitt. It's a 12.5" JBV0204, though it doesn't actually have the model number stamped on it. It was a sale item on the Vinci site for a while and I picked it up for her as a backup glove. It's a super nice mitt, but unfortunately, she feels it's too small for a 12" ball and is more comfortable with a 13" Rawlings PRODCT.

A Vinci first base mitt is the one Vinci position glove I've never had my hands on before, but the Rawlings PRODCT is without a doubt the first base mitt all others are judged by! That one model might be THE most copied glove ever!

Last edited:
May 28, 2014
The Vinci 1b gloves are an anomaly - I never hear anything bad about them, but I never hear the RAVING reviews like I do the other gloves. The one major benefit I offer for them is the fact that you get the Vinci exceptional quality and some dealer pricing :) So value wise they are pretty darn good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06