Vinci Glove reps?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 13, 2017
North Carolina
I'm looking to get a Vinci BV1929 glove for my daughter. I've seen where Drakemir was a rep, but haven't seen him here in a bit. He still around, or any other Vinci reps on here?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I'm looking to get a Vinci BV1929 glove for my daughter. I've seen where Drakemir was a rep, but haven't seen him here in a bit. He still around, or any other Vinci reps on here?
Go to FB and search Trung Nguyen in Houston, Texas. He's a Vinci rep and a great guy! I just messaged him and he said to send you his way!

Ask him about a hybrid BV1929 with an H-web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I've PMd Drakemir a few times and never got a response. I don't think he comes around anymore.
I miss Casey! I’ve never actually bought a glove from Trung but we’re friends on FB. Never heard anything but great things about him!

I know awhile back I was talking to Pete at Vinci about some warranty work and gave me Trung’s contact info, so he’s definitely in with Vinci.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
My first couple of Vinci's I purchased thru Casedawg then he sorta handed it over to Drakemir. I haven't seen Dave (aka Drakemir) on here in quite a while.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles