Video of 12 yo DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
I just go a new phone and was catching DD today. I took a video of her warming up. It is from the front view and you may not be able to tell much. Didn't really do it with the intent of posting it here. I did notice her glove swimming that I had not noticed before. I will begin to post more from different angles to get more feedback.

1) I hope I can get this to post correctly 2) As usual, I need someone to help put the video in slow motion. I apologize for that. I am on older daughters mac and I cannot figure out how to use the video editing software.

Thanks for help with the video and any feedback on anything you see from this angle. The main things PC has been working on with her is to keep the ball closer to body and get more drive off the mound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zOahB9p70I

May 7, 2008
Tucson
With the new phone, hold it horizontally. It will give you a bigger picture. (I still make the same mistake, and hold it up and down, sometimes.)

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
Yeah, that video is not very good. It looked closer on my phone and computer. We just backed up to 43 ft. about a week ago also. I'll get another video!

May 13, 2013
Holding the phone on target while catching the ball is a skill in and of itself so WTG! Looking forward to seeing your other videos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi