Used Bat Jackpot?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 14, 2019
I see beat up bats at yard sales, goodwill, and ebay all the time. What is the one bat you won't pass up no matter the condition? Is there a discontinued bat you are always on the hunt for? What used bat would feel like you hit jackpot if you found it?

May 13, 2023
I see beat up bats at yard sales, goodwill, and ebay all the time. What is the one bat you won't pass up no matter the condition? Is there a discontinued bat you are always on the hunt for? What used bat would feel like you hit jackpot if you found it?
The other day...
There was an aluminum bat in the bushes.
The neighbor asked me is that your bat?
i said no.
he said don't touch it
could have been used in a crime.
We left it there.

Jun 14, 2019
2005, 2006, 2007 Rocketech.
2012, 2013, 2016 Xeno.
2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 LXT.
Orange Worth Legit.

Multiple Synergy & Stealth's
SCN1B
SRV4B
SCN4B
SCN6B
FP11ST10

I could probably go on.....
Picked up a Xeno 2016 local. No cracks and a good deal. Wow! I have never thought of my daughter as a power hitter, but she looked totally different swinging that thing. Hot bat for sure! She also said she loves the sound. Are the newer Xenos similar?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Picked up a Xeno 2016 local. No cracks and a good deal. Wow! I have never thought of my daughter as a power hitter, but she looked totally different swinging that thing. Hot bat for sure! She also said she loves the sound. Are the newer Xenos similar?
Yes, they are. The tech hasn't changed much, and they're still a stiff feeling bat. If you watch a lot of college softball, you'll see a ton of girls at Louisville schools swinging them.

Jun 8, 2016
Beginning of the year DD’s coach told her that her 3 month old Xeno was dead. I told the guy her swing was dead, not the bat. Modern bats don’t go dead, they break. She’s hit .450 since..same bat 🙄

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
Those 2016 Xeno’s are easily one of the best bats ever made and they very rarely if ever break. We have one thats been used for dimple balls, heavy balls, cold weather, etc and it just keeps going strong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles