Update on my dd Emily

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
It has been awhile since her head injury and surgery on her brain,but we have really good news to tell. Emilly's Optometrists on Tuesday said all the swelling in her eyes has gone away and they look great.Then yeasterday she had a Dr. appt. with her Neurosurgeon and had a CT scan,he said everything looked great and he would like her to start her normal activitys again.He wants her to get back to being a kid and says it helps her in the healing process to get more active.She is allowed to play softball again,but with extra precautions like wearing a helmet in the field.Emily wants to play but she said that she is some what nervous about it.We are going to talk to her TB coach and see if maybe she can play a inning or two in pool play, maybe a team a little weaker then them and let her ease her way into it.I dont think she will be 100% for this year but maybe just play a few innings in pool play and cheer the girls on,on Sunday.This has been some year so far,well thats all I have right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas Red