Under Armor Water Jug

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Was at UA factory outlet yesterday, dd was gaga over this water jug.

64 OZ. Insulated Water Bottle | 1261299 | Under Armour US

It's twice as much as the normal jugs we buy but the lid is sturdier, fits more solid, and it actually (gasp) has a real seal in the lid to keep it from leaking. Did somebody finally make a better water jug?

If it was dishwasher safe and lasted a year, I would say yes. If the handle attachments doesn't pull out, yes. The fence hooks are integrated into the handle but dd won't use those unless a hook accidentally snags on fence when it falls behind dugout bench.

Nov 30, 2013
Picked up 2 of these last month at Scheels.Will let you know how it holds up after a season of softball.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Are they actually 64 ounces? If so, I will buy one. But, so many I buy run about 15 ounces less, than what they say.

Nov 30, 2013
Are they actually 64 ounces? If so, I will buy one. But, so many I buy run about 15 ounces less, than what they say.
That's what they say ,but not sure.DD used it at a camp in North Dakota and it took a long time to fill so it does hold a lot.

Nov 30, 2013
Amy your ? got me thinking.....does it actually hold 64 ozs.So I filled up one of DDs 32 oz Gatorade bottles 2 times and what do you know the jug does hold 64 ozs.Here is a pic of the proof.Go buy one!water jug 1.jpg

Dec 11, 2010
DD has had hers since the original post in July. She used it a lot, almost daily. It has held up well and does not leak. I got really tired of them seeping onto floor of my vehicles.

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
DD has had hers since the original post in July. She used it a lot, almost daily. It has held up well and does not leak. I got really tired of them seeping onto floor of my vehicles.

Yeah, no lie. Mine smells like a swamp after the weekend. We keep throwing the junky ones away. Good to know these actually work.
That sick feeling when I hear one of those bad boys topple over in the back. Argh!

Oct 10, 2011
got it

Thanks for the tip. ..I just ordered one for DD because the DW and I were just talking about getting her something like this.

Apr 2, 2015
Love ours. D has one, and I as well.

Ran mine over last year, cracked case, but still works.

Use the 24oz water bottles daily. Lifetime warranty honored at scheels with in store replacement.

Great products, both.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1