Undefeated Navy hosting the Mid Atlantic Regional

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Didn't one of your DD's play NCSA? After hearing stories from her friends that played D1, this seems like a great fit for those kids that are focused on tough majors.
Yes, my dd played 2 years of NCSA for Grand Valley, and both years they went to the World Series in Columbus. Her sophomore year she made AA second team. But her engineering internship got in the way of playing so she had to give it up.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Coming from the losers bracket Navy played 3 games on Saturday and five today. The Penn St and Clemson games where come from behind wins. DD hit a 3 run homer to put Navy ahead in game two. They defeated Michigan in game 3 and took Ohio State twice to claim the title of repeat National Champions. FWIW, I’ve never seen DD happier playing. GO NAVY!

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Coming from the losers bracket Navy played 3 games on Saturday and five today. The Penn St and Clemson games where come from behind wins. DD hit a 3 run homer to put Navy ahead in game two. They defeated Michigan in game 3 and took Ohio State twice to claim the title of repeat National Champions. FWIW, I’ve never seen DD happier playing. GO NAVY!
I was following the last game on Twitter. Sounded like an exciting game. Congrats

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wes_K