To bake or not to bake. Glove break in.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Yea some of us don't claim to be a know it all, and Uber defensive when an offering of an opinion contradictory to their own is presented....
Hey Hootie, 4seam, or whoever you are.....I promise I'm not a know it all, not even close!

"I guess you're right what the heck do the engineers at Wilson know, lets all listen to the guy in the discuss fastpitch forum....."

Above is your comment from a couple of months back, you're the asshole that started this, and the day you said it I didn't say anything to prompt that comment!

As far as being defensive, what do you expect? I've tried my best to get along with and help anyone here who wants it for as long as I've been a member. Pretty sure you're the first member I've called an asshole, congratulations!

Dec 11, 2010
Looks like the Facebook and Midwest Fastpitch people are in da house!

Good luck with that bunch.

May 5, 2019
Hey Hootie, 4seam, or whoever you are.....I promise I'm not a know it all, not even close!

"I guess you're right what the heck do the engineers at Wilson know, lets all listen to the guy in the discuss fastpitch forum....."

Above is your comment from a couple of months back, you're the asshole that started this, and the day you said it I didn't say anything to prompt that comment!

As far as being defensive, what do you expect? I've tried my best to get along with and help anyone here who wants it for as long as I've been a member. Pretty sure you're the first member I've called an asshole, congratulations!

Hey slick, re-read even this latest post, I was not even speaking to you, yet you felt obligated like you always do interject yourself. Now you have become some sort of keyboard warrior tough guy who wants to call people names and play the innocent victim. The point all along in the previous post as well as the one you referenced before is we all offer advice and opinions (but you only grabbed the section that plays you out to be a victim) and if you don’t agree with it fine, but you don’t have to always discredit them and sound like the regional expert all the time. Its really ok not to always be right, just because your kid played college softball doesn’t automatically grant that. I’m sure you will have more to say, because you always have to have the last word too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi