To bake or not to bake. Glove break in.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 5, 2019
Google "Glove Guru Aso"

Watch the video, do what he shows. You can break it in with about 5 10 minute sessions in front of the TV. Take the time, it's worth it.
Wait, why would anyone from Wilson know anything about a softball glove....

May 5, 2019
Not sure where you're going with this comment but Drew is referring to Shigeaki Aso, Wilson glove maker and designer, look him up.
The last time I mentioned a Wilson glove maker/engineer in a previous post where a dad was asking about a new glove for his daughter, I was crucified so funny how we pick and choose what to use...

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
The last time I mentioned a Wilson glove maker/engineer in a previous post where a dad was asking about a new glove for his daughter, I was crucified so funny how we pick and choose what to use...
Oh yeah, I remember, crucified may be a little strong though! What I clearly do remember is you brought it on yourself!

May 5, 2019
Oh yeah, I remember, crucified may be a little strong though! What I clearly do remember is you brought it on yourself!
Yea some of us don't claim to be a know it all, and Uber defensive when an offering of an opinion contradictory to their own is presented....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi