Timeline for a 2022 player

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
JAD, when you say "profile page" what exactly do you mean? where is the best place to setup a profile page?
thx

We had an excel spreadsheet that we updated a couple of times a year, and would create a PDF from that to send to coaches. It basically had contact info, stats, GPA, ACT/SAT type info. I would be happy to send you the one we used for my DD if you PM me an email address. You may be able to use it as a template to create one or at least get some ideas.

If someone is webpage savvy, they could set up a website for their DD with the same information and just send out a link.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
We had an excel spreadsheet that we updated a couple of times a year, and would create a PDF from that to send to coaches. It basically had contact info, stats, GPA, ACT/SAT type info. I would be happy to send you the one we used for my DD if you PM me an email address. You may be able to use it as a template to create one or at least get some ideas.

If someone is webpage savvy, they could set up a website for their DD with the same information and just send out a link.

What do you think about the TPN pages? We are supposedly going to get one of those through our org's website. TPN Recruiting > Home

I've seen other teams use them. Basically, it's like a web page with all the stats/info listed and a spot for the skills video (embedded so you can see it immediately).

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
What do you think about the TPN pages? We are supposedly going to get one of those through our org's website. TPN Recruiting > Home

I've seen other teams use them. Basically, it's like a web page with all the stats/info listed and a spot for the skills video (embedded so you can see it immediately).

I would not pay for a TPN page, but if you get one for free why not use it. I would still suggestion having a document you can attach to emails you send the coaches.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
My wife created a recruiting page for DD using Shutterfly. It had all of her info, with pictures and video, along with a calendar of events with game times etc. We attached the link with every email. It was FREE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdawson30