Time for a new bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Hahahaha, I knew the Xeno was way overweight...that's why I asked. That's the reason she cant get it around on faster pitchers. So you do have a 3 oz diff in bats,
I don't even know who swings bats that different to be honest. I would really try to get her more dialed in to a weight. I don't think a 30/20 would be a bad choice
at this point if you stick with a bat that isn't way over. Because for me, I wouldn't buy a bat the same weight...I would wait til I could buy the next size she needed.
No point getting another 30/19 if the one she is using is fine. I would wait til you think she is good to move onto a 30/20 or 31/20

May 12, 2016
DD's (10U) CF8 30/19 cracked this weekend and boy was that an emotional roller coaster, so now we are looking for a replacement.

She finished the tournament with her Xeno, but wants something that swings and feels close the the CF8. What new bats have that same balanced swing and pop that she can try?

Oh no, the CF8 Sprite, the bat was awesome!

May 19, 2017
I have a small daughter and she loves her cf8 30/20. Likes it better than her cfzen in the same size. She just got a 30/20 power carbon and she said it is definitely heavier swinging.

Just purchased a brand new cf8 31/21, they are still out there and actually got a pretty good deal on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad