This is getting really old

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
This is getting really old. Another tournament shortened by rain. My DD's TB team has done very well this year so far but keeps getting rained out so they can't build any momentum which a young B team needs. They made the championship game in one open tournament and 1 seed for Sunday in another that got rained out. DD isn't the number 1 so she is losing out on her opportunities to pitch when there isn't much pool play. She would have pitched against an A level team today which I think is good for her. That along with her LL team being rained out 7 times and her TB team at least 10 games is making it tough to stay sharp. Her timing was off in last nights LL game and she wasn't as sharp as she can be. It also make it a mess making up all the LL game when coupled with the regular schedule and TB tournament. As she puts it, "not again, I just want to play a game".

Big Dave

Sitting on a bucket
Jan 11, 2013
Oregon
I agree, our 16u team here in Oregon has been getting together on Saturdays, which usually consists of holding our entire practice in the outfield because the infield is a mud pit!! I think we've been on the dirt twice so far! Lol First tourney in 2 weeks so hope we get some infield time next weekend!