There needs to be at lease 2 separate pitching threads

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

X pitcher

Banned
Apr 5, 2013
Micco Fl.
One for the beginner and one for the intermediate and maybe one for the advanced pitchers.
There is one for pitching, catching, coaching and one for everything else.
Can't expect the new parent to understand discussion for the HS or TB pitchers.

May 18, 2009
I think everyone benefits through shared knowledge. Some things make sense to me that some people like and some think is stupid. Everyone has different ideas on how to fix a problem or the correct way to grip or pitch a certain pitch. I'm sure they work to different degrees for different people. Sometimes a pitcher might understand one method over another. It doesn't make someone else's method that they've had success with wrong. I like ideas from Hal and xpitcher. I don't like the "my way" is the right way approach and the bickering that has started on this board. This is a get away and fun place to learn. Keep it that way and keep it civil.

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
I think I have it. Start a new forum called The X pitcher Files Only let him post there and nowhere else. That way all his words of inspiration will be set apart from us uninspiring souls.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
Maybe a technical and a practical forum. It's completely eradicated the whizzing contests we used to have in the hitting forum. ;-)

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2008
I happen to agree with the "2 topic" theory in the pitching forum. One for people who are actually coaching, or have coached players, whether it's a PC, a parent or otherwise........

And another for people who wish to spend their time bragging to everyone about themselves, and how well they pitched "back in the day", and who they lived next door to, and how awesome pitching USED to be back in the "golden years" of "mens" softball.........

That should separate the "wheat from the chaff" so to speak...........

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors