The votes are in and the unanimous winner for….

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Definitely his most memorable quote!

It’s amazing through the eyes of history, Stalin pretty much gets a pass even though it’s known that he killed more people than Hitler! Two literal monsters!!

Without doing any reading, I think the total number of his own people he killed are between 9 and 60 million! What a sweetheart!

Way to go LE, this celebratory glove post just turned to $**t! 🙄
Yes, he was an absolute monster who killed far more of his own people than Hitler could have dreamed of. His Red Army purge almost allowed the Nazis to win the war. Well, that and the fact Hitler was a complete moron, militarily speaking.

Seriously, that glove gets a vote for the top 5 from me. I do like a little more color, though.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Wow! This light-hearted thread got dark really fast!
Maybe if we could get a picture of the winner posing with all the other contestants we'd get back on track. A tiara for the winner and participation trophies for the rest would help.

Apr 8, 2019
….the 2022 DFP glove of the year is….ANNASDAD’s 2009 Rawlings NP12-2TI.

If was a difficult decision between, well you know, more NP patterns sitting around various areas of his house, but in the end this NP12 squeaked out this prestigious win!! Thanks to all you voters out there in DFP land who made this win possible!
View attachment 27353View attachment 27354View attachment 27355View attachment 27356View attachment 27357
Are any of these gloves ever used to actually catch? Or are they like my wife's purse collection?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Are any of these gloves ever used to actually catch? Or are they like my wife's purse collection?
When I coach, but.....I'm just about completely out of the softball game now. I'm down to my lowest number of gloves, I have some I just can't get rid of!

Gloves like this NP12, I just walk around the house with it on my hand, clears my mind, helps me think clearer / better! ;) And, I just dare anyone inside to throw something at me!

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I am more of a tactile person. Perhaps you could mail that glove to me so I could wear it for a year or two.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207