The Official Fastpitch Foundations Thread ;)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Would love to hear about what's coming next!

A revolution in pitching instruction and information I hope! I look forward to the days of searching teh internets for pitching information and finding quality material (instead of wall drills, a ball in a sock or wrist snaps!)

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2013
Northwest, IN
A revolution in pitching instruction and information I hope! I look forward to the days of searching teh internets for pitching information and finding quality material (instead of wall drills, a ball in a sock or wrist snaps!)

I'm hoping they may have a process as to where we may be able to train or work with them. Maybe it's once a month, every other month, they send out a video of a pitcher, we submit thoughts on what we see as areas that need improvements, come up with a plan for "fixes" etc. They show us thier thoughts.

I would love that challenge, and the ability to see or pick the brains of the best.

Is that a possible avenue that FF may head towards?

Nov 19, 2014
I believe the PacNW (including NorCal) has dibs on any future clinics. Just say'n! ;)
You all out West need to stay out of it..lol us in the MI area need all the help we can get;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
I'm hoping they may have a process as to where we may be able to train or work with them. Maybe it's once a month, every other month, they send out a video of a pitcher, we submit thoughts on what we see as areas that need improvements, come up with a plan for "fixes" etc. They show us thier thoughts.

I would love that challenge, and the ability to see or pick the brains of the best.

Is that a possible avenue that FF may head towards?

We have talked about a process very similar to this. Great feature request! I'll bring forward this idea in our weekly conference calls... might need to be tweaked a little in an effort to make it a tad more scalable... but we will have a partnership program for those that share the love/obsession we have for improving the game.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez