The Official Fastpitch Foundations Thread ;)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
When can I submit my preorder for a FF cap, t-shirt and pullover? Medium cap size and XL Tall for shirts, please. DD will prolly want a hoodie. Hoping they come in a dark gray!

Last edited:

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
Hoodies... how many hoodies can a kid own, but hey I'll take a medium adult FF hoodie and an extra large one even though I don't wear them. I can hang it in pitching facility.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
When the time comes, I think something like these would be cool:

FFCap.JPGFFPolo.JPG

Sorry bout the quick/sloppy cutting and pasting. Not much of a graffick artust..

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2012
Is the Dec 1 website release still on track? The ticker on the site still shows 4 days.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping they may have a process as to where we may be able to train or work with them. Maybe it's once a month, every other month, they send out a video of a pitcher, we submit thoughts on what we see as areas that need improvements, come up with a plan for "fixes" etc. They show us thier thoughts.

I would love that challenge, and the ability to see or pick the brains of the best.

Is that a possible avenue that FF may head towards?

Yes to all of the above. Still have some heavy lifting to do to get this launched out in a respectable form but we continue to grind away. Thanks for all the interest. We hope this will be all that everyone is wanting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee