The legend of the Easton Stealth

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
DD had a 32/22 Easton Stealth. That bat had a ton of pop. When she moved up to a 33" bat I knew I had to sell it or DD would go back to it every time she didn't get a good hit. So I did sell it. She misses it and waxes poetic about the insane amount of pop it had. I almost have to agree. Her 2015 Xeno 33/23 seems to be a good 10 yds shorter. Could be the extra weight and she has slowed down but I keep looking for a lightly used one or a new one that isn't to expensive and today I see this one. I'm not sure if this bat is as hot as the 2011's but here it is.

Easton Stealth
RARE-NIW-EASTON-STEALTH-COMP-CNT-SCN4B-33-23-10-ASA-2004-HOT-HOLY-GRAIL

Item condition:New
Price:US $1,389.99

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
I have the legendary Phenix that Ill sell you for a $100 less. Im desperate for money so I have to let it go.

Even if it means DD bat avg drops under 1.000

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Let me be clear I am not in the market for that bat. Heck I won't even buy one of the $500 dollar ones. DD will have to learn to hit this dang Xeno or grow bigger because I'm not replacing it for a while. When I pulled 4 bats from the basement in 32/22 I realized I was on the road to a problem. A new bat does not fix everything as evidenced by the almost new Xeno in 32/22. DD thought the purple was the magic of the bat and tried to transfer it to the new Xeno. Hasn't worked yet.

Nov 30, 2013
DD had a 32/22 Easton Stealth. That bat had a ton of pop. When she moved up to a 33" bat I knew I had to sell it or DD would go back to it every time she didn't get a good hit. So I did sell it. She misses it and waxes poetic about the insane amount of pop it had. I almost have to agree. Her 2015 Xeno 33/23 seems to be a good 10 yds shorter. Could be the extra weight and she has slowed down but I keep looking for a lightly used one or a new one that isn't to expensive and today I see this one. I'm not sure if this bat is as hot as the 2011's but here it is.

Easton Stealth
RARE-NIW-EASTON-STEALTH-COMP-CNT-SCN4B-33-23-10-ASA-2004-HOT-HOLY-GRAIL

That insane amount of pop sounds familiar as in my DDs 2014 Easton Mako.I know your not looking for a new bat,but that bat was gold for her this past year so much so that we purchased her a 2015 Mako.The bat came in the mail today and DD is pumped and cant wait to use it.I am curious to know why you switched from Easton to a Louisville Slugger Xeno? Was it just for the colour?Not trying to sway you but maybe your DD needs to go back to the feel of an Easton bat. View attachment 6902.................

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
We switched because I wasn't going to spend 500 on a new Stealth and she didn't like the Mako. She took some swings with the Xeno and like it. Probably all between her ears.

Mar 24, 2014
As what bigbomber commented, sounds like she might just be more comfortable with the Easton. My DD's have tried the Xeno but never wanted to make the switch from their old bats. One DD loves her CF6 while the other loves her Mako.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad