The Jake Elliott Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Woot... game time

Gotta love the whole WatchESPN thing... 7 years ago you couldn't find a softball game on TV ... now I am not sure which one to watch live and which one to watch later :)

(Plus cricket and a bunch of other sports I love to watch from the rest of the world)

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Jake's pitching now on ESPN SEC+

EP: 2/23 5:00 PM EST >ESPN< Coastal Carolina vs. South Carolina (Softball)

Good thing I'm a GameCocks fan now too.... can't find a Georgia Bulldogs game anywhere...

There are 4 GameCocks games in the re-plays... :cool:

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
Jake pitched great this weekend! DD was in Cola from Wednesday thru Sunday. She had a great time and said Jake is the real deal! Hope the girls keep up the great play and it's also fun seeing the freshman class step up and play well.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
From a technical standpoint her outing on Sunday was the best I have seen her pitch since getting to Columbia. The Gamecock Freshman are amazing. I think Coach Smith got her entire roster playing time this weekend. Kind of refreshing for college program. :)

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Another day, another win for Jake :)

So Riseball - does she know she is a DFP Superstar?

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Another day, another win for Jake :)

So Riseball - does she know she is a DFP Superstar?

She threw well today. Although the one that hit her foot and the one that left the park were pretty fat. :)

Did not know of DFP until about a week ago. Since then she has started to stop by now and then. Very taken back and appreciative of the kind words and support. Remarked how it is a great reference for pitching information. Not to slight those in the hitting forums, but she has not hit since High School and like me sees hitting as a somewhat futile endeavor. :)

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
She threw well today. Although the one that hit her foot and the one that left the park were pretty fat. :)

Did not know of DFP until about a week ago. Since then she has started to stop by now and then. Very taken back and appreciative of the kind words and support. Remarked how it is a great reference for pitching information. Not to slight those in the hitting forums, but she has not hit since High School and like me sees hitting as a somewhat futile endeavor. :)

Then she will learn that we are the real experts behind her papa's coaching! :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06