The announcement posted yesterday!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 12, 2016
Minnesota
I couldn’t be happier for AJ. She’s a great kid and this is well deserved!

That’s quite a team she plays for. What is she the 4th or 5th girl playing P5 D1 in the last two years that never played in a big national or showcase tourney?

Well I think that team is the exception to the rule. These girls did ASA/USA but nothing "better" and the actual team they played for didn't even play ASA/USA the last two years and still the roster landed about half and half D1 and D2. I probably can't give any advice to anyone because we certainly didn't do it the way we were supposed to.

Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
Well I think that team is the exception to the rule. These girls did ASA/USA but nothing "at the Beach"

Here, I fixed it for you :) LOL. I may IM you, because this sounds very much like DD's team. Congrats to AJ, I didn't realize Minn had such a good softball team. Well done.

Oct 4, 2016
Congrats! It must feel good to finally be over. That is my sister's dream school. Hopefully one day they will be patrolling the same outfield! Go Gophers! :D

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Thanks for all the support. One thing I love about this site is that everyone is always positive and supportive of everyone's DDs. We might argue about certain things but we always support the DDs.

It is a lot of fun following the dds. It is like we have seen many of them grow up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish