The announcement posted yesterday!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 12, 2016
Minnesota
I am so proud of DD2 who will be a Golden Gopher! She signed on signing day but the announcement did not come out until yesterday. She is in her second year of college as a high school senior so it took a little extra time to get all her records through compliance to make sure she met all requirements. College courses don't always translate directly to NCAA core courses! :cool:

I am thankful that she has had nothing but a great group of coaches to play for since 10U. For a military kid who has moved around and played for several organizations in several different areas of the country, it is nice to see it can be done. Trying out with a brand new organization in a whole new part of the country where you are a complete unknown every few years can be a little stressful (for her dad too!).

Much thanks to guys like MnDad and 29Dad and many other coaches and dads who kept me sane through this process the last summer and fall! I read many threads on this board as well over the last few years before I finally started to post.

I can't make the link work using the hyperlink so I linked to Twitter.

https://twitter.com/GopherSoftball

Bonus: It is her dream school, she loves the coaching staff, the players, and the other girls in the 2017 class!

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2013
I couldn’t be happier for AJ. She’s a great kid and this is well deserved!

That’s quite a team she plays for. What is she the 4th or 5th girl playing P5 D1 in the last two years that never played in a big national or showcase tourney?

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Congratulations! MN has had a very good team for a couple of years now. I am sure your DD will help carry on the tradition!

Jan 13, 2016
Mn
Congratulations!
We are huge Gopher softball fans and we look forward to seeing your daughter play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2016
Minnesota
Thanks for all the support. One thing I love about this site is that everyone is always positive and supportive of everyone's DDs. We might argue about certain things but we always support the DDs.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812