Thank you ken b!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest
This Saturday Ken B travel from afar to my town and worked ALL DAY with 10 pitchers at all age levels and skill sets, from 10yo to HS ages.
There really is no way to fully thank him, but i can let him know that the feedback from the girls to me is very heartfelt, and that THEY themselves, felt very special in the way that Ken was able to relate with Them. each one, felt that they were the focus of Attention, and when they left, they were walking taller. Some did not Want to Leave, the parents had to drag them out.

Ken B is for real, a real pitching coach, that has the special knack that it takes to get across to each individual girl , complex mechanics that they can grasp, from the youngest to the oldest, which if you yourself coach, will understand this special gift some have.

He is a genuine giving human being, that happens to understand the high level pitching mechanics and convey his knowledge to others.

He was able to read the girls quickly, pick up and adapt on the fly, even with the most difficult personalities., who left beaming with accomplishment.

He was able see potential where the potential lies, even with no skills as of yet.

Thank you Ken

Did i mention he did this for free , and it cost him plenty of gas and time, which he has little of.(time) oh ya, it was through snow, and uphill:D

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Thank you for hosting. I hope it will reinforce/support the mechanics you're teaching the kids, parents and coaches. I really appreciate what you do for that community. Your dedication to softballers is impressive. I also appreciate your desire to learn and grow--the success of your programs clearly benefits. Hope to come out again next year with the family (hopefully they'll be healthy!). Please say thanks again to K for helping us out. I think she got the best deal out it!

I gotta say, that snow was a shocker! I couldn't believe how hard it was coming down and I kept thinking about being in the middle of a mountain range, no chains and no cell service! Definitely beautiful!

Best wishes on your season,
Ken

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles