Tennessee Holiday Camp

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2011
Bucket
Just got back with my dd from the Tennessee camp. What an awesome experience! We drove from Michigan for the weekend. My daughter met a lot of nice girls and learned a lot. The instructors were mostly coaches from area colleges. What a class act. To have 300+ girls and be able to maintain order was great. We have been to a couple camps in Michigan and my dd definitely thought this was the best. Looking forward to it next year.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
My DD could not attend - had a family Christmas function in Bham that weekend, but a couple of girls from our TB team went and really enjoyed it.

Jan 28, 2011
Bucket
My dd is 13u. She did the pitching portion too. Really good drills, just went in with an open mind and she really enjoyed it. The older girls were set up in another area for pitching. I met a lot of great parents. I will be telling our team how great this camp is run. Can't wait til next year.

Sep 18, 2011
The pitcher on my DD's travel team just verballed to UT. Absolutely fell in love with the school and the coaches. I've heard nothing but great things about the Weeklys. UT is probably out of reach for my DD, but I still would like to take her there for a camp next year. We're about to hit the college camp circuit in earnest - 7 camps over the next 5 weeks. Hope our experience is half as good as yours.

We have been to the UT camp several times over the years with all three DDs. The Coaches Clinic was pretty good as well.
We had a great time until DD tweaked her knee in hustle ball....Dr thinks she tore ACL. Unfortunately we have to wait until monday for MRI.

Oct 10, 2011
We have been to the UT camp several times over the years with all three DDs. The Coaches Clinic was pretty good as well.
We had a great time until DD tweaked her knee in hustle ball....Dr thinks she tore ACL. Unfortunately we have to wait until monday for MRI.
BaldNBeautiful...Sorry to hear about your daughter. DD told me that a girl hurt her leg playing hustle ball trying to get a poor throw from the outfield...I hope everything is fine.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
The pitcher on my DD's travel team just verballed to UT. Absolutely fell in love with the school and the coaches. I've heard nothing but great things about the Weeklys. UT is probably out of reach for my DD, but I still would like to take her there for a camp next year. We're about to hit the college camp circuit in earnest - 7 camps over the next 5 weeks. Hope our experience is half as good as yours.

Which camps are you going to? Good luck!!!

BaldNBeautiful...Sorry to hear about your daughter. DD told me that a girl hurt her leg playing hustle ball trying to get a poor throw from the outfield...I hope everything is fine.

Thanks, that may have been someone else. Mine had hit, was rounding first and for some reason tried to avoid the throw. She planted her foot and felt a pop. Preliminary is that it could be a strain/stretched ACL. That is what we are hoping for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877