Team jerseys for high school

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 14, 2010
New England
My high school team has really awful uniforms right now. Last year we finally got pants to replace the shorts, but all the players had to pay for the pants. This year it looks like we have a little extra money in the budget so I want to get the coach to get new uniform tops. A couple of the bigger schools nearus have the nice shortsleeve button down jerseys that you see most college teams wearing.

Anyone know any good website/companies that make team uniforms? My travel team always gets ours from Gamewear but they tend to be expensive. Are there any companies that make good uniforms for a price that won't make my coach faint?

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
Try your local screenprinter, many times they have a variety of uniform vendors that can get what you want. Plus it keeps it local.

Dec 22, 2010
My high school team has really awful uniforms right now. Last year we finally got pants to replace the shorts, but all the players had to pay for the pants. This year it looks like we have a little extra money in the budget so I want to get the coach to get new uniform tops. A couple of the bigger schools nearus have the nice shortsleeve button down jerseys that you see most college teams wearing.

Anyone know any good website/companies that make team uniforms? My travel team always gets ours from Gamewear but they tend to be expensive. Are there any companies that make good uniforms for a price that won't make my coach faint?

Try these:

Intensity Athletics (The premier TB organization in my area uses them)
High Five Store
Augusta Sportswear, Inc.

If you contact the companies directly, they will give you a list of local vendors who carry their product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DDubyah