Tater grip smells bad

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
DD prefers the XproteX Reaktr glove since the padding in her Mizuno mitt isn't the greatest but I wasn't going high dollar when I didn't know if she was going to stick with catching. Now that I know, casedawg51 here I come...lol. The Reaktr has padding on every joint of every finger plus padding in the palm. During the game, whether catching or fielding, it stays on the entire time. It's been very durable and when it starts to stink, we throw it in the washer on the gentle cycle and air dry. The only problem we've faced so far is molding her EvoShield thumb guard but we managed. She also has XproteX Krushr batting gloves. We will throw these in the washer as well. They're a little more expensive but we've managed to get a year and a half or so out of them including HS ball, TB and practices for both. Over the long term, we actually save money buying one set of gloves at double the average price vs 4-5 sets at the regular price over the lifespan.

I think I'll get her one. I'm not sure what size though...maybe adult medium for a 15 year old??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog