Tanner tees - looking for feedback

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 16, 2016
Lowest it goes is mid-thigh on the shorter girl, and that's where we do most of our tee work. I should have gotten the shorter tee.

Well... if you really want the shorter Tanner.... Just buy a shorter stem for $55... it will screw into your current base.

Or, if you have a short, you can buy a 10" extension...

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2017
I have very tall daughters and bought the standard Tanner tee.

Lowest it goes is mid-thigh on the shorter girl, and that's where we do most of our tee work. I should have gotten the shorter tee.

That’s exactly what my concern was. I ended up going with the shorter one and spent $10 at the hardware store for the 12” extension. Works perfect. We do a fair amount of high tee work from time to time so need the ability to get it up and also down since the vast majority of what we practice otherwise is at the knees on both corners.

Apr 9, 2020
try gtee, we utilize the triple tee maybe little pricey but so well made can do so many different drills with one piece of equipment. no stake in the game saw it a d9 showcase and the head coach of Tennessee (husband) was ordering a dozen lol. my daughter not that level but truly has helped her with our won workouts to reproduce different situations and mechanics when just her or with just me who is no expert by no means you can see it on her twitter if you want @morgantesser where we do different inside out three balls at time and we also have the low tee attachment that is 16" and 13" to work on low inside and outside .. just my inexperienced two cents.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors