't recThe Wagons/Carts--Which One?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2013
I counted a couple of tournaments ago. For a team with 10 players we had 8 wagons, 3 sun shades, a huge cooler for water, 2 igloo water jugs. To be fair all the Bow nets and Coaches balls fit in the wagons. I agree on rec we used to bring 5 helmets to every game and the league bats. Finally in our 4th season one kid didn't have a helmet so we lugged around 5 helmets until one of the moms suggested that we let her just keep the helmet for the season.

I don't know about most of you, but when I was kid you carried your mitt to the game. Very few had their own bat and no one had their own helmet or catchers gear.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I am trying to remember how we even drank water? It may have very well been an open metal bucket that was filled by the hose.

Aug 9, 2013
For my games, I am normally fine in one wagon for the team - bag with catchers EQ, bucket of balls, bucket of TCB, bucket of whiffle, coaches bag and First Aid Kit. If I need a water jug, I'll carry one of the buckets and put the water in. My daughter will also sneak her pull bag into the wagon.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
We've had various wagons. The MAC folding wagon was OK, funky steering. Folds up nicely. lasted almost a year. Then I found this baby
Amazon.com : Folding Utility Cart - 49in.L x 25 1/2in.W, 330-Lb. Capacity, Model# CT-FU330 : Folding Wagons : Patio, Lawn & Garden

A little heavy, but folds up well, and is sturdy. Haul a Honda 2000 generator, cooler, 2 chairs and loaded MAXBALL catchers bag. No problem.

That's also the one I have. I have used it for two years now and have had no problems whatsoever. It carries my ball bucket, bownet, TCB bucket, medium size 12 water cooler, large first-aid kit and my 10x10 pop-up tent bungeed to the top if we need shade at the park.

Aug 3, 2013
The $40.00 one from Costo, only lasted about a month. This was a couple of years ago. Look at the front axel of it and if the welds are weak and the front bar is hollow, pass on it. I would rather steal a shopping cart, than purchase it again. I suppose you could search for it on Amazon and see if their are any comments.

I have just went to using large equipment bags, with wheels, because the bags zip up and my stuff is hidden from view.

costco has a great return policy ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01