Swing plane tee

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa

Jun 8, 2016
I use an indoor cage (well it is in a big storage thing and has a propane heater which works pretty well..) at one of Marcela's teammate's house. They have the one in first post..never felt the urge to use it..lol. They have a camwood bat too..I actually swung that myself the other day when Marcela threw me a few front toss.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
I think one needs to be careful with a universal swing plane. Hands need to be adjustable (free hands).

5puS0R9.gif

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
When teaching swing plane I use a very low tee in combination with these;

I place the ball on the tee with the black/yellow dividing line in line with the hitter's shoulders and tell them to cut the ball in half along that line. I let them line the bat up to the ball to get the idea that the bat has be tilted, then swing back to ready position, go to launch and swing.

Oct 26, 2019
When teaching swing plane I use a very low tee in combination with these;

I place the ball on the tee with the black/yellow dividing line in line with the hitter's shoulders and tell them to cut the ball in half along that line. I let them line the bat up to the ball to get the idea that the bat has be tilted, then swing back to ready position, go to launch and swing.
I may steal this. Way cheaper too!

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
I may steal this. Way cheaper too!
Then I will pull the tee away and do some side toss using the same balls. I will hold the ball with the dividing line tilted the same way that it is on the tee and remind them 'cut the ball in half on the line'. I tried tossing with the line steady but the ball will spin a little, but holding the ball tilted is sufficient to remind them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying