Stretch & Fire Success!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
The bold above contain my thoughts towards you as well.

Sort of a silly discussion.

Please try to stay on the point of the thread.
Most on this site know I only ask question about hitting and have never said I was a HC. I have yet to see you add to this thread or any thread. You seem to be here to flame people, your motives are suspect at best.

Feb 3, 2013
Nanotech14, regarding this PM from you.

nanotech14 said:
You have not posted on thing about hitting. You must not know how to read either. I just said, I don't post anything about hitting. You don't either, you just are trying to start crap with people. You are getting in the way of good info, from people that know something. I have went to that complete buthole teacherman site once and found that he, should never be allowed to work with kids, girls or any man with any self respect. If that is the man that you want to be involved with then you must not have any respect for people or this game.

You claim that you “just read the post about hitting and don't get involved”, yet you have made over 1000 posts without providing content. The shear number of posts that you have made suggests that you do get involved. You haven’t exactly set an example to be followed, so please consider that as you dole out advice.

Please, no more PM’s. Let's instead communicate openly and keep to the topics being discussed in the threads.

Jan 25, 2011
Nanotech14, regarding this PM from you.

You claim that you “just read the post about hitting and don't get involved”, yet you have made over 1000 posts without providing content. The shear number of posts that you have made suggests that you do get involved. You haven’t exactly set an example to be followed, so please consider that as you dole out advice.

Please, no more PM’s. Let's instead communicate openly and keep to the topics being discussed in the threads.
If I want to PM you about anything, I will, really who do you think you are? Then you need to put down one thing about hitting, nothing? I will wait. Good luck,

Feb 3, 2013
If I want to PM you about anything, I will, really who do you think you are? Then you need to put down one thing about hitting, nothing? I will wait. Good luck,

Again, you have made over a thousand posts without adding content. If you are a coach, then you understand the concept of leading by example, which is something you are not doing here.

Enough with the foolishness. Stick to the topic of the thread.

Jan 25, 2011
Again, you have made over a thousand posts without adding content. If you are a coach, then you understand the concept of leading by example, which is something you are not doing here.

Enough with the foolishness. Stick to the topic of the thread.
Again with your foolishness, try real hard stick with the topic, if you had a clue, you would understand. What are your motives for being here? I have called you out, just as a coach would one of his players, if they have motives, that are not good for growth. Your motives are not for growth of this forum or the sport of softball. You are here for someone else motives, you said it yourself, you are one of teacherman's soldiers and anyone that has been to his site, know how he treats people.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
I couldn't add this still as I was over the limit of 4 -

Contact_zps48d28efb.jpg

MTS
Do you think she is abit forward with the body in these stills? If she was pushing abit harder against a firm front foot.
Her head back farther through the center of her rear knee?
How would that be achieved?

SL

Jan 25, 2011
Sorry everybody, I tried to have a conversation with Marcus, away from this, thru PM's, I would be careful around him. Again sorry

HYP

Nov 17, 2012
Yes, he has more coil than Pujols.

More coil relative to what? I know you said Pujols but isn't the amount that someone coils dependent upon that person? So. you can't really say one person coils more than another. You can say coil or no coil.

HYP

Nov 17, 2012
There are other at bats where Pujols uses more of a stride, and more of an exaggerated "toe-touch". There is nothing in that rear leg coil, or Fielder's rear leg coil, or upper body, core and shoulder coil, and bat wrap, that Chris or I don't understand or teach. Some have a squared approach like this Pujols swing. But I think that is fine and a minor issue. I teach most girls to swing like this in Europe, keeping it simple. But you are stretching it in some ways about Pujols coil, and our understanding. We just don't launch the bat as you and MTS say. And if we use coil, which I have promoted here repeatedly, and have never bashed your SnF drill, and if our bat path is very direct, then why is your swing which is longer, quicker? Sure if you place the tee deeper, the bat head will get there sooner.

Lastly, Teacherman is banned here for a reason. I personally have an opinion of him, not uncommon. But my opinion of him, or yours of me, should not be relevant here. My position is not to walk into a man's house and start throwing food at him! But then again, I am from Montana so what do I know about how to behave?

Can you please explain what you mean by long swing?

Also, when you say Chris, are you referring to Yeager or O'Leary?

R

RayR

Yes - I think she is too forward - in the right still she is using parts of her body better but she still wants to push with her hands which bleeds whatever corner she had created and the swing still wants to be out in front....I think in this particular swing she sensed she was going to be way out front and adjusted by bending her front arm...this pitch was middle....

she said it felt out of control to her which I attribute to her using her lower back better and the subsequent pull of her rear leg and hip on the upper body....she needs to learn how to resist by turning the barrel rearward and get behind the rear leg - not push and get in front...stay behind the corner longer....

When you put her lower back / rear leg/hip together

ALlegs_zps4ff0b254.gif

with an upper body like this....

RB1-27-13G_zps6ba3ce2a.gif

She might be onto something really good...or if my other hitter develops the opposite...

MTS
Do you think she is abit forward with the body in these stills? If she was pushing abit harder against a firm front foot.
Her head back farther through the center of her rear knee?
How would that be achieved?

SL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1