Streaming stats with game hanger?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 13, 2010
I find iscore so easy to use. Love it, will never go away. Plus people don't need to pay to 'watch' games live.

I still use the book and will stick with it. If you have complicated plays or a lot of changes at once, it's great to have the book there and keep going and then catch up with iscore.

Jun 11, 2013
On the data question, their site says a 6 inning game uses about 7MB of data. If you play 6 games in a weekend that's 20 percent of your data plan.

Depending on your carrier you should be able to create a WIFI hot spot on your phone so you can connect your ipad to it and stream the game.

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
Yes, I'm planning on creating a WIFI hot spot with my phone. AT&T has a new family plan that gives 10G of data per month to share - I need to look into that in a few weeks when my current plan expires. 10G shared should be more than enough since I've pretty much put the fear of god into my kids regarding data use so they're pretty well versed in finding free wifi wherever they go - ha ha.

I did decide to go with iScore. I created a team website and I use the calendar to keep everyone abreast of goings-on. My only problem now is that the iScore website is DOWN!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHH. It has been down all week. I'm starting to panic a tiny bit because my son's league schedule comes out this weekend and their first tournament is next week. It looks like we can access the site as administrators but that doesn't help a whole lot if the parents can't get on the site. I may break down and create a google doc for the interim.

Is anyone else having trouble with the iScore site being down?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan