Stadium seat suggestions?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 14, 2013
Long Island
Ugh...I've been browsing Amazon ad-nauseum for a decent seat that can attach to the bleachers. A lot of them look nice but every one seems to have its drawbacks. Does anyone here have a suggestion for a good quality, sturdy stadium seat? I don't mind paying a little extra for quality. My wife and I will be using these for our DD's travel games. Oh yeah, one of us is plus-sized, so keep that in mind. :eek:

Jan 24, 2013
Bolingbrook, IL
DH bought me one for DS football games this fall. It is much more comfortable than the bleachers and seems really sturdy in the dozen or so times I've used it so far. I got plenty of jealous looks and "where'd you get that" questions from the other parents too.

It looks like Amazon sells a "plus-sized" version also that is wider and also gets good reviews.

Apr 14, 2013
Long Island
Just pulled the trigger on the seat RHC recommended. They get here Wednesday and we'll be using them in DD's tournament this weekend. Will report back.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
My wife got me a Lava Buns seat cushion. Its not a stadium seat with a back, but its a soft pad that folds up and is easy to carry. And on those cold spring days, or for those crisp fall nights at the football stadium. The pad inside can be microwaved and it stays warm for up to 4 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid