Sqishing the Bug

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Big German!

Banned
Mar 3, 2014
Tewks does a better job of explaining the role of the hands and upper-body swing patterns than Justin Stone, but neglects the swing engine. Stone does a better job of explaining the lower body and swing engine than Tewks, but doesn't talk enough about hand use and proper barrel path. I'm not convinced either one gets their half 100% right, but it's more right than a lot of the video instruction currently floating around. (IMO, YMMV)

I can't sit through Tewks and his comments and trying to find the right move and he speaks so low...I mean he should edit half of his stuff out. Stone is load and clear and I haven't gone through all of his stuff yet but ur correct. So far no much on hands or tipping or anything... I'm guessing he's saying if u r a sequenchal hitter that will happen? Not sure but I have all of his stuff and it costs way more than Tewks's did..I'll keep u informed

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I'm guessing he's saying if u r a sequenchal hitter that will happen?
Yeah pretty much. He does talk about hand path and bat movement I think in week 6 or 7 of the program but basically says if you build a good sequence the hand path usually takes care of itself. For some hitters this is true, for others, not so much.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors