Southern NJ/SE PA/DE

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2019
Trying to get my new career as an umpire off the ground. My last games as a coach ore this coming Sunday.

I have contacted USA softball in NJ (no response) and a few other contacts I found on the internet, with no reply.

Anyone in the above areas that can help me out?

I live in Burlington County, NJ but would be willing to work SE PA and Delaware as well.

Thanks in advance!

Howard

Assuming you’re looking to do tournaments and showcases, there are 2 organizations you should contact. I live in Montgomery Co in Pa. and work primarily for All American Umpires. Much of that work is in Lower Bucks and Montco which would be close to you. We also work games in S Jersey, often in coordination with Tri-State Umpires. Both are USA. Theres’s also USSSA of Pa/NJ, but I’ve never seen an assignment in NJ. Usually Quakertown and beyond. Closest to you is Lansdale. As soon as I figure out how to message you, I’ll send you the contact info.

Jan 22, 2009
South Jersey
Assuming you’re looking to do tournaments and showcases, there are 2 organizations you should contact. I live in Montgomery Co in Pa. and work primarily for All American Umpires. Much of that work is in Lower Bucks and Montco which would be close to you. We also work games in S Jersey, often in coordination with Tri-State Umpires. Both are USA. Theres’s also USSSA of Pa/NJ, but I’ve never seen an assignment in NJ. Usually Quakertown and beyond. Closest to you is Lansdale. As soon as I figure out how to message you, I’ll send you the contact info.
Thanks. I didnt realize there are so many associations

Jan 22, 2009
South Jersey
Making some progress. I will be hopefully getting some games with a local group in SE PA this fall. Looks like I need to get up to speed on 2 Man mechanics. Any good resources out there? Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00