Southern NJ/SE PA/DE

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2009
South Jersey
Trying to get my new career as an umpire off the ground. My last games as a coach ore this coming Sunday.

I have contacted USA softball in NJ (no response) and a few other contacts I found on the internet, with no reply.

Anyone in the above areas that can help me out?

I live in Burlington County, NJ but would be willing to work SE PA and Delaware as well.

Thanks in advance!

Howard

Mar 20, 2019
Did you check with your local rec league? We're always looking for new umps, even provide the training.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Trying to get my new career as an umpire off the ground. My last games as a coach ore this coming Sunday.

I have contacted USA softball in NJ (no response) and a few other contacts I found on the internet, with no reply.

Anyone in the above areas that can help me out?

I live in Burlington County, NJ but would be willing to work SE PA and Delaware as well.

Thanks in advance!

Howard

Since you are coaching this weekend... talk to the UIC or umpires of your games for the right contacts?

Jan 22, 2009
South Jersey
I got a response from someone with USA Softball! He asked me for some more information and will have a local UIC get in touch with me. Really hoping to be on the field in the fall. He also is involved with Diamond Umpire Academy as in instructor. Anyone have information about those camps? Thanks!

Jun 27, 2018
Following. My 17 year old (18 in Feb) wants to start learning to ump the local rec leagues. Same area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802