need pitching coach: nj/pa/de

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2016
Because she was not on the posted list, I will recommend you go to Blackcat Fastpitch on Facebook and investigate Coach Jen. Her background is at the elite level but she relates great to the students I've seen her work with. She just opened a new facitlity out near valley forge, so is cental to your stated geographical preference. My DD has benefitted greatly by her instruction and her accomplishments as a SB player.
I would also suggest you PM BT3100 as he may know others local to the DelVal area that I dont have experience with.
Best of luck to you!

Jun 7, 2016
Jeez,
Im a dope! Didnt realize this thread wa so old. But, for any new people, I stick by my recommendation!

Apr 28, 2014
I don't know Dan but hear good things. There are many more pitching coaches today in the Delaware Valley than back in 08'. We started to look when my DD was 8-9 that was in in 2011. There was a few HE coaches and maybe 1 or 2 IR. It's nice to have an updated list. In any case before you pay a pitching coach ask one question. Who was the last pitcher that they developed to the level that your DD aspires to be. If you kid wants to be a D1 pitcher then ask "who is the last D1 pitcher you've developed." That's a simple question and the answers will be telling. Prepare to pay, at minimum, $2500 a year for lessons, and in most cases way more. You wouldn't trust someone to build you a home when all they have ever build were sheds. :)

Last edited:
May 27, 2013
Yeah. Dan is a great all-around person and would do anything for “his girls.” A couple of his girls from 2020 class are going D1 and D2 that I know of. I actually believe he was Kristen Erb’s coach, BT3100. She’s still coaching at Coastal, correct? I’ve seen you mention that your dd has gone to camps there.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah. Dan is a great all-around person and would do anything for “his girls.” A couple of his girls from 2020 class are going D1 and D2 that I know of. I actually believe he was Kristen Erb’s coach, BT3100. She’s still coaching at Coastal, correct? I’ve seen you mention that your dd has gone to camps there.

He coached both of the Erb sisters.

Apr 28, 2014

Yes, we saw her a few weeks back.
She was a stud in college.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812