Softballsubs.com

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 1, 2015
Wow that site is horrible! Screams rip off all over it, can't help but wonder how many people check their mail boxes everyday thinking they have something coming����

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Unfortunately people want a steal so badly they overlook common sense.

Many years ago I was emailing a person from one of these sites and having some fun. Asking if they would ship first and if he could walk back and take a pic of some of their bats...refused. I offered to buy their entire warehouse inventory if they would agree to do a third party broker that holds the money until the products were delivered as advertised. They refused to do every option that made them prove their products.

Apr 8, 2013
Clue #1 price too good to be true. But sometimes you do come across great deals so maybe......

But clue #2 is the poor english. Just read a few product descriptions and it's obvious that english is not their native language.

Jan 24, 2009
Does the CEO of that company happen to be a wealthy sheik who needs to transfer a large sum of money to a US bank right away. Will he pay a sizeable sum if I send a routing number and account info, and ALSO sell me a bat for chip, I mean, "cheap?"

Where do I sign??

Jul 6, 2013
Lol. Wow the English there is horrible. Looks just like the scam ads on Craigslist and what not. Xenos for $138. While I realize we may not get the best pricing around, twice a year we make association orders through LS. We have to buy like $3500 worth of bats and gear to get a discount, and even then, my price on the 2015 xeno is $60 more than that. To think we could have just bought $150 worth! Plus free shipping! Lol

Apr 7, 2015
Hello everybody. My name is Dave Mack. I used to own softball subs dot com. I lost it in an auction and now these people are using it to sell baseball bats. I have received many emails from people that have had or are having problems with these people. I personally have tried to contact then but no response. Please do not buy any bats from this site as they cannot be trusted. I still have softballsubs.org and we do not sell anything. Thank you.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Hello everybody. My name is Dave Mack. I used to own softball subs dot com. I lost it in an auction and now these people are using it to sell baseball bats. I have received many emails from people that have had or are having problems with these people. I personally have tried to contact then but no response. Please do not buy any bats from this site as they cannot be trusted. I still have softballsubs.org and we do not sell anything. Thank you.

Thanks for letting the DFP community know the situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharonastokes