Softball this weekend 5/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 21, 2018
DD was supposed to have her 1st tournament this weekend here in OK...it got rained out 😂

This weekend doesn't look great in the STL either. Spring softball is getting difficult to pull off around here. Monsoon season.

Jun 8, 2016
This weekend doesn't look great in the STL either. Spring softball is getting difficult to pull off around here. Monsoon season.
Yup..DD has another tourney this weekend and it is supposed to be wet again :ROFLMAO:

Mar 8, 2016
We got our practice in on Sunday. The girls and coaches were all glad to get back on the field. In spite of the fact that most of our girls can drive I think only one drove herself. The parents actually seemed the happiest to be back together. Luckily the field we practiced at was at the bottom of a large hill so we could keep things appropriately distanced. We split the team into two groups of 7 with the 3 coaches to keep us at 10 people.
Practice went better than I expected. It was obvious that most of the girls had been working on their own. The rust was not as bad as I had expected. Probably the most obvious thing was the conditioning for some of the girls. We are hoping to play in a tournament the first week of June if it doesn't get cancelled. We have 5 seniors including DD who all lost their senior years. They are anxious to get a chance to play again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA